Welcome to Irish Hot Tubs. If you continue to browse, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use. A placement of an order online indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
So Irish Hot Tubs (“Irish Hot Tubs”).
Registered Address: Maghery, Dungloe, Co Dhún na nGall
- Your card will be charged automatically when you make an order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, a full refund will be given. Refunds will be at our sole discretion but will normally be a case that the goods are no longer available from our supplier.
We always try to ensure the pictures of our goods on our website reflect the product accurately. However, there may be small variations between imagery and the goods themselves, particularly in our look book images.
- All prices are shown in € Euro. Prices are subject to change.
- Card Payments:
- All card payments are taken in good faith. Fraudulent usage of this facility will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities and will be taken to have broken all contract terms. Deliveries to addresses other than the card holder’s invoice address may be declined.
- We undertake to despatch an order within a ten working day period after the order is downloaded within our system and payment has been received. In the event of any unforeseen delays to the order beyond the ten-day dispatch period, the user shall be notified of the delay by email.
- The delivery time quoted is from receipt of order
- Delays in processing orders may be beyond the control of Irish Hot Tubs.
- If Irish Hot Tubs, is not able to deliver within 28 calendar days of the order placement then you will be notified by email and given the opportunity to cancel the order with a full refund without reasonable delay
- Can be made by email or phone , within 24 hours of ordering, once orders has been dispatched, we will have to wait until items have been returned as per our return policy to issue a refund.
- Goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received.
- Shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the address stated on the order.
- Loss or Damage:
- Must be notified to Irish Hot Tubs in writing within four days of the delivery date. Irish Hot Tubs does not accept any liability for items lost or damaged in transit when delivered via a third party courier.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.